Saturday, October 17, 2015

Autumn Adventures III

Happy Saturday! Found the time for another short morning trip, this time to a fishing pullout on the Clearwater River between Lewiston and Lapwai in Idaho. I'd driven through the area before on other business, and had noticed both the frequent fishing pullouts and the attractive canyon walls. I think the place where I stopped this morning is technically within the boundaries of the Nez Perce reservation, although the access point is managed by the state. My trip this morning did not disappoint! Nice views of the canyon and some autumn foliage to boot.

All of my pictures this morning were taken at relatively narrow apertures to maximize depth of field. With that out of the way, without further commentary, here they are:







As I mentioned yesterday, I fear our nice weather may soon be coming to an end. Enjoy the sunshine and warmth while you can!

No comments: