Saturday, August 12, 2017

Seattle Trips

Hello! Here are the images from a couple trips that I've made to Seattle parks this summer.

Hazy Skies

A few days ago, I thought our smoky skies in the Seattle area might present an interesting photographic opportunity. I headed to Magnuson Park, hoping for a nice red sunrise. I added my best images here in chronological order, showing the sunrise's progression. In some cases, the camera gave the sun itself a more yellowish color than was actually present in person. That will be something to experiment with when I go to process the RAW files.









Discovery Park Fireweed

In July, I headed to Discovery Park to photograph the fireweed. My images from this trip are similar compositionally to images I've taken in other years, but I think I was able to manage better lighting and image quality this time around. They'll still take some time to process, as images always seem to when they involve clear skies.




No comments: